Additional Information

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend.  I know I did! My husband and I watched a couple different fireworks displays, went to a Justin Moore concert, hung out with friends and family.  We even watched a parade.  Too bad the weekend had to come to an end! Alas, it always does.  At least we had a three day weekend, though.  Starting the work week on a Tuesday is much better than starting on Monday.  Don't you agree?

Now that July is here, and I've taken two weeks off from writing, I'm ready to dive back in.  I've been thinking of ways to cut my word count down and I'm anxious to see how the changes will affect the story.  The changes will be for the best, I think, though some of them I hate to make.  I can't wait to hear what others say about it once it's completed.  This story is by far the largest project I've ever attempted, though I didn't intend for that to be the case when I started! And what's next when this story is finished? I haven't decided yet.  I have two western/romance drafts that need work.  Also, I have a few other stories I've been roughly planning for quite some time.  More than likely I'll work on the drafts before I begin something new because I don't see the point of having two novels just sitting around.  They aren't publishable material yet, but they can be.  And I can't decide which new story I want to do next.  Decisions, decisions! They're all part of the writng process. 

So I'm curious, for all the other writers reading this, what are you working on right now?

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!