Additional Information

Friday, April 6, 2012

Poetry Update

I added a few older poems to my poetry page.  Click the link to the right if you'd like to check them out.  I'm always interested in feedback.  Robert Frost I am not, but the poems I write always come from the heart.  Wow, that sounds so cheesy...

I'd like to add a few poems I wrote from the perspective of Emily (my MC in Shards of Glass).  Shards is the only thing that's ever inspired me to write a poem from a character's perspective.  I think they turned out fairly well.  Part of me keeps hoping my agent (when I finally get one) will agree the poems should be included in the book...so I'm hesitant in posting them.  Maybe I should let that idea simmer a little more.

On a completely different note: HAPPY EASTER! I hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!