Additional Information

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lazy Day Saturday

I have to admit, I love lazy days.  You know the kind, the kind where you get out of bed and stay in your pajamas all day because you have absolutely nowhere to go for once.  Today is one of those days for me.  And how am I using my lazy day? Catching up on writing projects and household chores.  It's funny how such a busy day still feels like a lazy day compared to my usual schedule.  But sitting around doing nothing all day really isn't my style, so I don't really mind.  At least I get to stay home and get caught up. 

I've had a crazy busy summer so far, and my mom and I were recently talking about how fast time goes.  She goes to the Brickyard every year and always takes someone with her.  This year was my third time, and my mom and I were commenting on how we look forward to it for so long and then it's over.  We hardly have enough time to enjoy the experience.  But such is the case with everything. 

So with that being said, I'm going to enjoy the rest of my day and my weekend for that matter.  August is my least busiest month; every weekend in September is already booked.  Better enjoy the break while I can.  Have fun all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!