Additional Information

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Busy much?

I sure am! Holy freak, it's been a crazy month! Next month isn't looking much better, and I regret that my writing has been impacted.  I'm hoping to find some time to get back to working on REKINDLE soon.  I was so excited to get started, was on my way, then life interfered.  But that happens, as we all know.  And my freedom series has been interrupted unfortunately.  I'm hoping to get that back on schedule too.  On top of all that, I need to get another batch of queries sent out on SHARDS OF GLASS.  Must find time...

In the meantime, I'd like to share some exciting news.  My husband and I have decided to adopt.  And that is partially why I've been so busy.  We are very early in the process, but the process has been started.  Prayers for this journey we are taking would be much appreciated.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the summer.  The weather has been less than pleasant here in Illinois (hotter than blazes!), and we are badly in need of rain.  Dead grass.  Dying crops.  Not good at all for my husband's mowing business or the farmers. 

But we still feel blessed, and I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!