Additional Information

Friday, January 18, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things ~ Blog Hop


Well, folks, it's Friday.  That means it's time to celebrate the small things.  This is a blog hop that I'm excited to take part in.  The goal is to celebrate achievements and to spread the cheer among other participants.  Signing up is still possible.  Click on the above link for details.

So what would I like to celebrate today? The rewriting of a scene, a kissing scene to be exact.  In SHARDS OF GLASS, my MCs Emily and Nicky share a kiss that was, well, more tell than show.  For a first kiss, it was rather dull.  But with a bit of tweaking, it left me breathless just writing it.  *sighs*  I love writing those types of scenes, the ones that make me feel whatever my MC feels. 

So that's my achievement.  If you've signed up for the blog hop, I look forward to coming your way to celebrate with you.  If you haven't signed up but want to share something you've achieved this week, feel free to do so below in the comments section.

*high-five*


13 comments:

  1. BIG YAY TO a breathless kissing scene!! *twirls you* That's awesome news! What a great achievement ;) Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that great when you get a scene just the way you want and you feel with it? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on writing a breathless romance scene this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats because I have a scene I'm working on (not related to kissing) and still haven't worked it out. but you give me hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, first kisses are so important. Yay for turning up the heat level on your kissing scene! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when a scene really falls into place like that. Congrats! [g]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I love writing a good kissing scene. Gets you all tingly and giddy for the day. Congrats on perfecting it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I love it when I can feel what my character is feeling. This week I my MC had a mental breakdown and I started crying. ^_^

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the comments! I am definitely excited about the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great when it all comes together! Well done. Thanks for stopping by my blog and the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those kissing scenes take a lot of writing time. Congrats on the re-write.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!