Additional Information

Thursday, May 31, 2012

In Memory...

I'm taking a break from all things writing this week, so there will be no post tomorrow.  My freedom series will resume Friday of next week.  My mother-in-law lost her battle with cancer two days ago, and I'd like to take a moment to make a tribute.

In honor of:

DEBORAH SUE PENCE
February 15, 1962 - May 29, 2012



Remembered most for the love she had for her family.  The picture below is of my husband and his mom, and it was taken on her 50th birthday.

She is resting with Jesus now.


3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest sympathies, Christy Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss! My thoughts are with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Condolences for your family's loss. My dad's battling cancer right now, and I've lost a couple of family members to it. Deepest sympathies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!