Additional Information

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Introduction

Yay, I've finally gotten my blog started! I've been planning to do this for a few months, and now I've finally made the time.  My goal is to post at least once a week, if not more often.  Topics will vary so be prepared.  Since I'm a writer, I will write about...writing.  Imagine that! However, I am just as likely to write about family, friends, religion, my dog Tucker.  I might even talk about my chickens.  They keep my life interesting if nothing else.  Anything I feel like discussing, I'll share with you. 

The title of my blog came from a poem I wrote a few weeks ago.  I thought it would be an appropriate title since I'll be talking a lot about my life in general.  As time progresses, I'll share poetry and maybe a short story or two, just for the fun of it.

I am in the process of completing my third novel.  It isn't quite polished, but it's finally getting there.  The first two still need a lot of work so I'll be working on those next.  My goal is to go from writer to published author.  One day, I will get there.  And I'll share that journey with you, too!

And so ends my first post.  I think this has been a decent introduction.  I look forward to getting to know you all and hope to hear from you soon!

3 comments:

  1. I love this. I am so proud of who you have become! I am so blessed to call you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!