Additional Information

Friday, June 17, 2011

Writing Fight Scenes

In my current novel, I have a main character (MC) who has been through something pretty traumatic and it interferes with her relationship with her fiance.  I've been working on a few fight scenes, and I have to admit, getting these scenes right is difficult.  It doesn't help that I have an MC who doesn't realize how often she's mad or that she picks fights with her fiance for no apparent reason.  To make the writing more interesting, the story is told in first person from her perspective.  I can't wait until I can pass the novel on to some betas (readers) so I can get feedback! But overall, I think it's turning out the way I want it to.  I'm been editing for a while and everything is falling into place finally. 

Writing~ it's such an exciting process! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!